Hello. I’m a designer at Automattic. I live and work just outside of Boston.
For most of the past decade, I’ve overseen art and design for Longreads, an award-winning publication and curator of longform journalism and storytelling.
- Customizing Gutenberg blocks with block styles on ThemeShaper
- Designing a Gutenberg-Powered Theme: Music on ThemeShaper
- Designing Themes with Gutenberg Blocks and Sketch on ThemeShaper
- How We Refined Longreads’ Typography and Logo on Longreads
- The ‘Smashing Things Together’ Approach to Editorial Illustration on Longreads
- The Principles of Design Series on The Daily Post
- Kjell Reigstad on Typography on Design.Blog
- How We Made Our First Gutenberg-Powered Theme on WordPress.tv